Flacon takes the information from the appropriate CUE file. Besides, Flacon makes it possible to conveniently revise or specify tags both for all tracks at once or for each tag separately.
- Supported input formats: WAV, FLAC, APE, WavPack, True Audio (TTA).
- Supported out formats: FLAC, WAV, WavPack, AAC, OGG or MP3.
- Replay Gain analysis (album-gain and track-gain modes).
- Multi-threaded conversion process.
- Automatic character set detection for CUE files.
- Generation of the pertrack CUE file in the output dir.
- Shntool is outdated (not updated since 2009) and caused a lot of problems. Now the Flacon does not use it, and we hope that the amount of problems will decrease.
- Use Qt5 by default
- Fix: Sometimes the program was crashed when removing a disc from the project.
- Fix: Flacon doesn’t recognize when external tools are removed
- Translations updated
- Small fixes
We can add this PPA to Ubuntu Operating Systems and install Flacon with few easy commands.
Open terminal and insert command line...
|$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:flacon
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install flacon
refer original : https://howto-ubuntunew.blogspot.com/